If you delete your Verified.Me profile, you will no longer be able to log in, access Connections or view your transaction history. Deleting your Verified.Me profile does not impact your personal information at any of your Connections or the places you have shared it through the Verified.Me service.
If you wish to use the Verified.Me service again in the future, you will need to complete the Verified.Me registration process and re-establish your Connections.
To delete your Verified.Me profile:
1. Open the Verified.Me app.
2. Authenticate yourself using your online and mobile banking credentials with the financial institution you used when enroling in the Verified.Me service
3. Once you have successfully logged into Verified.Me, tap on “Settings” at the bottom of the Home screen.
4. On the Settings screen, tap “Delete Verified.Me Profile.”
5. The Verified.Me app will display the consequences of deleting your profile. Tap “Delete Verified.Me Profile” to continue.
6. You will be prompted to confirm your decision. Tap “Delete.”
7. For your protection, you’ll be asked to re-authenticate yourself using your online and mobile banking credentials with your financial institution.. Tap “Go to [financial institution’s Name].”
8. Following successful authentication, Verified.Me will process and complete the deletion of your Verified.Me profile.
9. Once the process has been completed, Verified.Me will display a message informing you that your profile has been successfully deleted.